An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar PDF
By Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Best ai & semantics books
This quantity emphasizes the emergence of linguistic improvement via kid's and rookies' interactions with their atmosphere - spatial, social, cultural, academic - bringing to gentle commonalities among basic language improvement, baby and grownup second-language studying, and language acquisition via robots.
Categorization, the fundamental cognitive means of arranging gadgets into different types, is a basic technique in human and desktop intelligence and is critical to investigations and learn in cognitive technological know-how. beforehand, categorization has been approached from singular disciplinary views with little overlap or verbal exchange among the disciplines concerned (Linguistics, Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience, machine technological know-how, Cognitive Anthropology).
This quantity is an initiative undertaken via the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society’s job strength on safeguard, Surveillance and protection to consolidate and disseminate the position of CI ideas within the layout, improvement and deployment of safety and protection options. functions variety from the detection of buried explosive risks in a battlefield to the regulate of unmanned underwater automobiles, the supply of better video analytics for safeguarding serious infrastructures or the improvement of improved intrusion detection structures and the layout of army surveillance networks.
This booklet provides the most recent learn in hybrid clever structures. It contains fifty seven conscientiously chosen papers from the sixteenth overseas convention on Hybrid clever platforms (HIS 2016) and the eighth global Congress on Nature and Biologically encouraged Computing (NaBIC 2016), hung on November 21–23, 2016 in Marrakech, Morocco.
- Robotics Research: The Seventh International Symposium
- Intelligent Decision Technologies 2017: Proceedings of the 9th KES International Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies (KES-IDT 2017) – Part I (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Planning in Intelligent Systems: Aspects, Motivations, and Methods (Wiley Series on Intelligent Systems)
- Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS 2017) - Volume 1 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Bioinformatics of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer and the Ras Proto-Oncogene (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar